Management System Policy
Quality, Environmental Occupational Health Safety (K3L) Food Safety & Anti-Bribery
Industri Nabati Lestari has a high commitment to Quality and always provides products that satisfy and delight customers and ensure the fulfillment of Occupational Health and Safety aspects as well as Environmental protection, Food Safety and prohibit the practice of Bribery (Anti-Bribery). Top Management and all employees are committed to establishing, reviewing and implementing the following Policies:
- Fulfillment of orders on time.
- Management ensures that quality objectives are applied in each work unit.
- Produce products according to requirements in terms of quality and product improvement.
- Always try to prevent injury / illness due to work.
- Protect and prevent environmental pollution.
- Increase competence, skills, awareness, concern for occupational safety and health and food safety for all employees.
- Make continuous improvements and innovate.
- Prohibit the practice of accepting or giving bribes and does not tolerate bribery.
- Compliance with the requirements of laws and regulations and other relevant requirements.
- Implement an integrated management system and apply sanctions and other consequences for not complying with this policy.
“There is no job that is so important that we ignore the factors of Quality, Occupational Health and Safety and Environment, Food Safety and Anti-Bribery Practices”
Sei Mangkei, November 24, 2020
PT. Industri Nabati Lestari